- 1 whole chicken
- 2 med. size tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbs yoghurt
- 2 medium size onions sliced
- salt according to taste (mainly 1 1/2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbs garlic paste
- 1 tbs ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (or more if want spicy)
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- oil 8-10 tbs
- Heat oil in pan and add sliced onions.
- Saute the onions until golden brown and then take out and drain oil on paper or napkin.
- Grind the fried onions with tomatoes and yogurt well.
- In the same oil add the chicken along with the garlic and ginger paste. mix well and stir for at least 5-10 mins.
- After the chicken is fried for a while add the grinned paste or mixture to the pan along with the rest of the ingredients and cook on low heat, mixing well.
- U can add a little bit of water if needed but better cook chicken in its own water..