This vegetable Vegetable stir fry – How to prepare in 4 easy steps is a blend of colorful veggies cooked in a sweet and savory honey garlic sauce. An easy side dish or main course that’s light, fresh and totally delicious! Serve your veggie stir fry over rice for a complete meal.
I am a HUGE fan of stir-fries, from shrimp stir fry to my famous honey garlic chicken stir fry, I can never get enough. This vegetable stir fry is the latest addition to my collection and it’s a good one!
- 1 green capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 spring onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry sherry]
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Heat oil in a wok .Saute onion, ginger, garlic and dry sherry for 3-4 minutes .and add all the vegetables .
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes till vegetables are crisp .Pour in the prepared sauce .Cook on high flame till sauce thickens .
- Serve hot .Method for Chicken.Heat oil in a skillet .Dip chicken pieces in the batter Stir fry the chicken pieces, till cooked .
- Remove and keep aside .Stir-fry the carrots, capsicum, add oil if needed .Add chicken pieces again and also onion .
- Cook for another 2 minutes .Add the sauce, cook till thickens, approx 2-3 minutes .
- Serve hot .
- Vegetable stir fry – How to prepare in 4 easy steps