Tandoori chicken recipe | How to make Tandoori chicken with step by step guide Learn how to make delicious restaurant-style tandoori chicken at home with this simple recipe. Tandoori chicken originated from the Mughlai cuisine & is one of the most popular chicken originated from the stole the hearts of many across the globe. This recipe will give you the soft, juicy, flavorful and delicious grilled chicken with bursting flavors of spices & a unique smoky aroma
- 1 Whole chicken
- 2 tbsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- 1 packet Tandoori masala (packaged)
- to taste Salt
- Make deeps slits on chicken with a knife
- Mix ginger/garlic and salt with tandoori masala, marinate chicken with it, set aside for at least 3 hour
- Steam chicken in a steamer for 15 minutes
- Place in an oven tray, bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C till golden
- Remove in a dish, decorate the dish with tomato, lettuce, and onion
- Tandoori chicken recipe | How to make Tandoori chicken
Get enough sleep daily; the CDC recommends the following by age group (naps inclusive); 12-18 hours from birth to 2 months, 14-15 hours from 3-11 months of age, 12-18 hours for 1-3 years of age, 11-13 hours for 3-5 years of age, 10-11 hours for 5-10 years of age, 8.5-9.5 hours for 10-17 years of age and those 18 and above need 7-9 hours of sleep. Elderly people need about 7-9 hours but do not sleep as deeply and may awaken at night or wake early, so naps (like kids need) allow them to accumulate a total of 7-9 hours of sleep.
People taking medicine for mental health problems should not stop taking these medications, no matter how “well” they feel, until they have discussed their situation with their prescribing doctor(s).
Try to make some leisure time to do some things that interest you every week (hobby, sport).