Spring rolls recipe | How to make veg spring rolls
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables julienned
- 1 tsp. capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onion cut 1pieces
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup boiled noodles
- salt to taste
- chilli sauce
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 2 tbsp. hot oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup milk
READ MORE: Easy Noodle Soup Recipe | Foods
- Mix all ingredients and form batter. Make thin round pancakes on a hot griddle. Do not over roast.
- Cool .Heat oil in a wok, add all vegetables. Stir fry, add noodles. Season with salt, chilli sauce and green chilli.
- Cool .Put oil in a kadai to deep fry. Place some filling on a pancake end to end. Fold ends and hold, then roll in a tight roll Seal edge with water. (or a paste of cornflour and water) Deep fry till golden brown.
- Cut into convenient sized pieces and serve hot with tomato or chilli garlic sauce
- Dish Ready
- Spring rolls recipe | How to make veg spring rolls
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better, Meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re OK with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10,000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Montgomery exercises every day, often with her dog. By adding lunges, squats, and stairs to a walk, she turns it into a power workout. “I also am a huge Pilates fan,” she says.
When you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.