Deep-fried boneless chicken pieces served with a spicy sauce – a favorite dish of Singapore. Singaporean Chilli Chicken Recipe
4 cloves Garlic (finely cut)
2 tbsp each Cornflour, Soya sauce
2 tbsp White vinegar
12 Green chilies (finely cut lengthwise
1 tsp Sugar
for taste Salt
6 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Sesame oil
- 4 piece Chicken breasts
- 3 cups Water
- 4 piece cloves Garlic (with skin)
4 piece Black peppercorns
READ MORE Masala Mutton With Chilly Souce
- Cook stock ingredients in a pot for 30 minutes; remove from flame
- Remove chicken breasts from stock; cut into long strips.
- Strain stock; store and set aside.
- Marinate chicken with soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, cornflour, and salt for 10 minutes
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a wok; fry garlic golden; add chicken and stock; cook till stock dries up
- Heat remaining oil in a frying pan; lightly fry green chilies; add to chicken
- Drizzle sesame oil on top
- Now Serve Singaporean Chilli Chicken Recipe
1. If you feel like eating but are not sure if you’re really hungry, ask yourself if you’d like to have an apple. If the answer is ‘no’, you’re most likely bored rather than hungry.