- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. milk or sour cream
- 2 t. grated onion
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp peeled,
- boiled and chopped
- Scrub potatoes to clean. Bake potatoes at 425°F. for 45 – 60 minutes, or until done.
- When cool enough to handle, cut in half. Scoop out the potato, leaving a firm shell, about 1/4 inches.
- Add to the potato, butter, milk/sour cream, onion, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Whip the potato until almost smooth. In a separate pan, melt butter or drizzle in oil and saute the shrimps with spices that you prefer like garlic, onions, coriander, etc.
- After the shrimps are done, stir in the sauted shrimps to the potatoes.
- Spoon potato mixture back into shells. Sprinkle paprika and grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 425°F. for 15 – 20 minutes.Serves 8.