- chicken 1 kilo,
- salt as desired , garlic and ginger paste 1 tsp,cooking oil 3 tbsp.
- coriander whole dried 1/3 cup,
- cumin seeds 1/3 cup,
- round dried chillies 1/3 cup.
- dry fry them in fry pan till you can feel khushbu and grind but be careful not to make a
- complete powder.
- Marinate chicken in yogurt , salt ,garlic ginger paste n rest of Sabat masala.
- Also add cooking oil . Set in fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now put in a wok and cover with a lid for awhile till chicken turns tender.now stir fry till golden fry .
- Garnish with green chillies n coriander leaves finely chopped.