Prawn and Black Bean Curry Recipe Vibrant, fresh, and wholesome, our 15-minute prawn and black bean curry is the perfect thing for busy evenings. King prawns, black beans, and green pepper are combined in a rich tomatoey sauce and seasoned with our specially blended Caribbean Adobo spice (a fragrant mix of white cumin seeds, red chilies, fennel seeds, and oregano) for a taste that will take your curry game to the next level. Served with nutty brown rice and quinoa to keep you feeling full and satisfied, and finished off with a squeeze of fresh lime, it’s a great dish to enjoy for a nourishing mid-week dinner.
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced red capsicum
- 2 spring onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced green capsicum
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups raw prawns
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp black beans
- 1 tbsp oil
READ MORE : Special Manchurian Dosa Recipe | Manchurian Dosa
- Cut the top of the shell of prawns and defining them.
- Wash the prawns.
- Wash the black beans, and chop it finely.
- Put the prawns in the dish.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients except oil
- Pour the mixture over the prawns.
- Top it with oil.
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice
- Prawn and Black Bean Curry Recipe
While working remotely, it might be tempting to roll straight out of the bed and get to work, practice a self-care routine from the moment you get out of bed. This routine can be different for everyone but might include gentle yoga, a short meditation, or some positive visualization. Part of morning mindfulness is slowing down to nourish your body. And it doesn’t have to be an elaborate or time-consuming meal! Try prepping make-ahead overnight oats as breakfast that combines bananas, oats, and heart-healthy walnuts to create a tasty and satisfying way to start the day.