Pesara vada recipe | How to make Pesara vada is one snack I loved as a kid and still do. I especially like the crispy and fluffy medu vada dunked in hot sambar with coconut chutney by the side. The combo of vada sambar with coconut chutney is very famous and taste awesome. You can enjoy medu vada with any variety of sambar.
- 250g green gram
- 25g ginger
- 5 green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
READ MORE: Dahi Vada Recipe: How to Make Dahi Vada
- Wash the green gram and soak in water overnight. Drain all the water and blend them for 25-30 seconds. These should not be blended to fine paste.
- To this batter, add chopped green chilies, onions, ginger pieces, cumin seeds, curry leaves, salt and mix well
- Heat oil in a pan, place the batter on your palm, form an oval shape, insert your finger to form a hole in the middle of the batter and drop into the oil.
- Fry them on both sides until golden brown in color and crispy.
- Serve hot with any chutney
- Pesara vada recipe | How to make Pesara vada
Chocolate is good for your skin; its antioxidants improve blood flow and protect against UV damage.
Almonds, avocados and arugula (the three ‘A’s) can boost your sex drive and improve fertility.
Tea can lower risks of heart attack, certain cancers, type 2 Diabetes and Parkinson’s disease. Just make sure your tea isn’t too sweet!
Eating oatmeal provides a serotonin boost to calm the brain and improve your mood.