Pakistani Prawns | How to make Pakistani Prawns
- 4 cups prawns, peeled
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 onions
- 6 tomatoes, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 2 tbsp olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
READ MORE: Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken
- Chop onions and garlic and saute in a mixture of oil and butter until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes, then add cleaned prawns, salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook till the prawns are pink .Add the bay leaves and olives.
- Serve Hot Pakistani Prawns | How to make Pakistani Prawns
Eat lots of fruit and veg
It’s recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.
Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?
A portion of fresh, canned or frozen fruit and vegetables is 80g. A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.
A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.