Namak Mirch Keema | How to Make Namak Mirch Keema
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp. ginger paste, garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp yogurt, ground red pepper
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 green chilies
- 1 bunch of cilantro
READ MORE: Nargisy kabab – How to make Nargisy Kabab
- Pour the oil into the pan and turn heat on high.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and keep stirring until it turns a little brown.
- Put in the ground beef and let it cook until all meat is brown.
- Add in the salt, ground red pepper and chili powder.
- Keep mixing it until some water is absorbed then add in the yogurt.
- Keep mixing it until almost all liquid is absorbed then squeeze one lemon into the meat and
- add the green chilies (sliced) and cilantro.
- Mix for about 3-5 more min. and serve.
- Namak Mirch Keema | How to Make Namak Mirch Keema
Eat lots of fruit and veg
It’s recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day..
Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?
A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.
A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.