Mutton Curry | How to make Mutton Curry
- 2 pounds mutton
- 3 onions
- 1-bunch herbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1/2-pound carrots
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1-teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fat
READ MORE: Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken
- Cut meat in pieces, fry lightly in fat, add curry powder
- Simmer in Water to cover with seasonings until meat is nearly tender (1 1/2 hours).
- Dice carrots and add. Continue cooking until meat and carrots are tender
- Serve Hot Mutton Curry | How to make Mutton Curry
Eat lots of fruit and veg
It’s recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.
Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?
A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.
A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.