Murgh kali Mirch – How to make Murgh kali Mirch
- 1 medium chicken
- 1 tsp fresh ginger paste
- 2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper corns
- 1 tsp fresh garlic paste
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 green chillies-slit lengthwise
- salt to taste
READ MORE: Chicken Handi Masala and Garnishing
- Mix together ginger & garlic pastes. Add salt, black pepper , and white pepper.
- Rub the paste on the chicken pieces. Leave aside for one hour.
- Heat oil in kadhai and add the chicken pieces Stir fry for 0-15 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the green chillies and water.
- Simmer until chicken is tender. Add lemon juice and serve hot.
Regularly consuming foods and drinks high in sugar increases your risk of obesity and tooth decay.
Sugary foods and drinks are often high in energy (measured in kilojoules or calories), and if consumed too often can contribute to weight gain. They can also cause tooth decay, especially if eaten between meals.
Free sugars are any sugars added to foods or drinks, or found naturally in honey, syrups and unsweetened fruit juices and smoothies.
This is the type of sugar you should be cutting down on, rather than the sugar found in fruit and milk.
Many packaged foods and drinks contain surprisingly high amounts of free sugars.
Free sugars are found in many foods, such as:
sugary fizzy drinks
sugary breakfast cereals
pastries and puddings
sweets and chocolate
Food labels can help. Use them to check how much sugar foods contain.