This Masala Mutton With Chilly Souce is spicy, delicious gravy which is very easy to prepare with basic ingredients. Mutton is cooked to tender in spicy masala gravy
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 3 Onions (fried)
- 1 cup Yogurt (whipped)
- 1 tbsp Turmeric paste
- 6 Dried, ground red chilies
- 6 Green chilies (whole)
- 1 tbsp Black peppercorns
- 6 cloves Garlic (with skin on)
- 1 tbsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- for taste Salt
- 1/2 bunch Fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 cup Oil
- Crush red chilies, green chilies, peppercorns, and garlic together,
- Cook mutton with oil, turmeric, pepper, ginger, and salt in a pot till dry
- Add onions and 1 cup warm water; cook till mutton is tender
- Add yogurt and crushed masala when dry; cook till oil separates
- Add lemon juice and coriander; keep on dum
- Serve Masala Mutton With Chilly Souce
1. Choose good carbs, not no carbs. Whole grains are your best bet.
2. Pay attention to the protein package. Fish, poultry, nuts, and beans are the best choices.
3. Choose foods with healthy fats, limit foods high in saturated fat, and avoid foods with trans fat. Plant oils, nuts, and fish are the healthiest sources.
4. Choose a fiber-filled diet, rich in whole grains, vegetables, and fruits.
5. Eat more vegetables and fruits. Go for color and variety—dark green, yellow, orange, and red.
6. Calcium is important. But milk isn’t the only, or even best, source.
7. Water is best to quench your thirst. Skip the sugary drinks, and go easy on the milk and juice.
8. Eating less salt is good for everyone’s health. Choose more fresh foods and fewer processed foods.
9. Moderate drinking can be healthy—but not for everyone. You must weigh the benefits and risks.
10. A daily multivitamin is a great nutrition insurance policy. Some extra vitamin D may add an extra health boost.