Lachcha Paratha (Layered Indian Bread) This style of paratha has several layers and turns out delightfully crispy. Its light, flaky texture is the perfect accompaniment to any thick-gravied, hearty Indian dish. Try it with your favorite tikka masala or masala gosht,
- 2/1/2 cups wheat flour
- thin buttermilk or water
- Knead a soft dough with the above ingredients.
- Make a 4 mm thickness round about 6″ diameter. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee and spread all over with fingers.
- Fold into half. Press greasy fingers onto it. Fold again to quarter. Press with fingers.
- Roll in dry flour. Now roll out again to a triangle about the size of a roti.
- Heat griddle (Tawa) and place roti on it. Turn to roast other said.
- Now put a little ghee on both sides and shallow fry till crisp. Serve hot with any desired accompaniment
- Lachcha Paratha (Layered Indian Bread)
Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of depression, especially in women.
The US spends almost three times more on healthcare than any other country in the world but ranks last in life expectancy among the 12 wealthiest industrialized countries.
Learning a new language or playing a musical instrument gives your brain a boost.
Feeling stressed? Read. Getting lost in a book can lower levels of cortisol, or other unhealthy stress hormones, by 67 percent.
Maintaining good relationships with family and friends is good for your health, memory and longevity.
Smelling rosemary may increase alertness and improve memory so catch a whiff before a test or important meeting.