To help you on your journey and to introduce Persian cooking, I’ve got here for you an exquisite (and super-simple!) recipe for Kuku Healthy Food Easy Recipe, an Iranian-style frittata with zucchini.
- 1 cup Spinach (boiled and chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (crushed)
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- To taste Salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Oil
- For garnishing Fresh coriander (chopped)
READ MORE: Stir-fried Chicken with Oyster Sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan; fry garlic and onion; remove in a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except cheese, in the bowl to make a batter
- Heat oil again in the same frying pan; fry batter like an omelet from one side; flip and add cheese on the other side; cook for a few minutes; remove in a plate
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve Kuku Healthy Food Easy Recipe
Eat three healthy meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner); it is important to remember that dinner does not have to be the largest meal.
The bulk of food consumption should consist of healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk products.
Incorporate lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts (with emphasis on beans and nuts) into a healthy diet.
Choose foods that are low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars; look at the labels because the first listed items on the labels comprise the highest concentrations of ingredients.
Healthy snacks are OK in moderation and should consist of items like fruit, whole grains, or nuts to satisfy hunger and not cause excessive weight gain.