Kanchipuram idli recipe | kovil idli recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. South Indian breakfast recipes have a lot of myriad options mainly made with rice. typically it deals with dosa and idli recipes and its variations made with the same rice and urad dal batter. one such traditional variation recipe is the Kanchipuram idli recipe belonging to the Kanchi city from Tamilnadu.
- pepper : 2 tbsp powdered
- jeera : 1 tbsp
- asafoetida : 1/2 tsp
- ginger : 1″ grated
- urad dhal : 2 tsp
- bengal gram : 2 tsp
- g.chillies : 8 (finely chopped)
- oil : 100 grams
READ MORE: Dahi Vada Recipe: How to Make Dahi Vada
- Pour water into the idli vessel and let the water boil.
- Place the plate without the idli cloth.
- Take small steel cups and pour 1 tsp ghee or oil into it and pour the prepared idli batter into the cup.
- Place the cups on the plate in the idli vessel. Steam the idli’s for twenty minutes.
- These idli’s are best served with ginger kuzhambu.
- Kanchipuram idli recipe | kovil idli recipe
Starting your workday without eating is like driving your car without enough fuel. Even if you don’t typically eat breakfast, grabbing something simple like an apple and a hardboiled egg or an unsweetened plain yogurt and berries tells your body it’s no longer fasting and gives it the energy to start the day.
Plan your eating breaks.
You wouldn’t start your day without a to-do list, so why wing it with your meals? Review your schedule while commuting and plan for an eating break every three to four hours. Set an alarm on your phone as a reminder.