The perfect Fried Ice Cream without the deep frying mess! Creamy vanilla ice cream is formed into rounds, then rolled through a sauteed buttery cinnamon cornflake topping and finished with chocolate or caramel sauce How to make Deep Fried Ice Cream — talk about decadence!
- 2 packets vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups cookie crumbs
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs, powdered finely
- 1/4 cup coconut, desiccated
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for deep frying
- Scoop and roll ice-cream into 6 balls
- Freeze for 2 hours .
- Mix cookie crumbs, vanilla essence and 1 egg beaten .
- In a separate bowl mix bread crumbs and coconut powder .
- Dip the ice-cream balls in above mixture .
- Roll in coconut-crumb mixture .
- Put in deep freezer for 8-10 hours .
- Heat oil for deep frying .
- Fry ice-cream balls, one at a time till golden brown .
- Serve with ice-cream sauce of your choice .
Healthy living involves more than physical health, it also includes emotional or mental health. The following are some ways people can support their mental health and well-being.
- Get enough sleep daily; the CDC recommends the following by age group (naps inclusive); 12-18 hours from birth to 2 months, 14-15 hours from 3-11 months of age, 12-18 hours for 1-3 years of age, 11-13 hours for 3-5 years of age, 10-11 hours for 5-10 years of age, 8.5-9.5 hours for 10-17 years of age and those 18 and above need 7-9 hours of sleep. Elderly people need about 7-9 hours but do not sleep as deeply and may awaken at night or wake early, so naps (like kids need) allow them to accumulate a total of 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Take a walk and reflect on what you see and hear at least several times per week.
- Try something new and often (eat a new food, try a different route to work, go to a new museum display).
- Do some mind exercises (read, do a puzzle occasionally during the week).
- Try to focus on a process intensely and complete a segment of it over 1 to several hours, then take a break and do something relaxing (walk, exercise, short nap).
- Plan to spend some time talking with other people about different subjects.
- Try to make some leisure time to do some things that interest you every week (hobby, sport).
- Learn ways to say “no” when something occurs that you do not want to do or be involved with