Honey Chicken (The BEST Recipe Ever!) – easy Chinese honey chicken with crispy chicken in sticky and sweet glaze. This recipe is better than Chinese restaurants, guaranteed!
- 1/2 kg skinless, boneless chicken breast
- cornflour for dusting
- oil for deep frying make batter of
- 1/2 cup plain four
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp milk
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup clear honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil .
- Cut chicken into small pieces .
- Dust chicken with cornflour .
- Dip into batter .
- Deep fry for a minute till batter is if firm .
- Remove and drain .
- Mix honey, butter and lemon juice .
- Pour over fried chicken .
- Serve hot Honey Chicken (The BEST Recipe Ever!)
Healthy living involves more than physical health, it also includes emotional or mental health. The following are some ways people can support their mental health and well-being.
- Get enough sleep daily; the CDC recommends the following by age group (naps inclusive); 12-18 hours from birth to 2 months, 14-15 hours from 3-11 months of age, 12-18 hours for 1-3 years of age, 11-13 hours for 3-5 years of age, 10-11 hours for 5-10 years of age, 8.5-9.5 hours for 10-17 years of age and those 18 and above need 7-9 hours of sleep. Elderly people need about 7-9 hours but do not sleep as deeply and may awaken at night or wake early, so naps (like kids need) allow them to accumulate the total of 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Take a walk and reflect on what you see and hear at least several times per week.
- Try something new and often (eat a new food, try a different route to work, go to a new museum display).
- Do some mind exercises (read, do a puzzle occasionally during the week).
- Try to focus on a process intensely and complete a segment of it over 1 to several hours, then take a break and do something relaxing (walk, exercise, short nap).
- Plan to spend some time talking with other people about different subjects.
- Try to make some leisure time to do some things that interest you every week (hobby, sport).
- Learn ways to say “no” when something occurs that you do not want to do or be involved with