Hakka Noodles | Stir-Fried Vegetable Hakka Noodles with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. A vegan recipe.
This veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more.
- 2 cups boiled flat noodles (marketed also as Hakka noodles)
- 3 dried red chillies
- 1 small bunch spring onion
- 1 small capsicum thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked ham
- 2 tsp. garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Chop the spring onions into 1/4 pieces cut slanting.
- Pound red chilies and garlic coarsely.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil, add chili and garlic, and fry for a minute.
- Add the capsicum and fry till tender.
- Add the spring onion and fry again for 2-3 minutes.
- Put noodles and ham and salt and mix well.
- Add vinegar to taste.
- Heat very well in oven or microwave before serving.
- Serve with schezuan sauce or Manchurian in gravy.
- Hakka Noodles | Stir-Fried Vegetable Hakka Noodles
. Drinking a tall glass of cow milk may help you start off the day right. Milk is often dubbed as a complete food because of its rich nutritive profile. In addition to calcium, it is enriched with magnesium, protein, potassium, iodine, phosphorous, and B Vitamins. You can also drink calcium-fortified soy milk if you are a vegan.
Yogurt is also profuse with calcium. You can further top it with calcium-fortified cereals, oats, or fruits to make a wholesome meal.