Fried Sesame Fish Fillet Full Recipe If you’re all about the fried fish basket when you go out for seafood, you’re going to love this recipe. It’s a lightened-up version of the dish that you can easily make at home, and it’ll remind you of a summer day spent out on the dock at any time of year.
The traditional version of fish n’ chips, a British pub favorite, packs a ton of calories and saturated fat. While it’s fine to indulge in the classic every once in a while, it’s not something you regularly want on your plate. And once you enjoy this healthier take–and see how great you feel after eating it–you might not want to go back to the old version.
- 1 kg Fish fillet (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Soya sauce
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Chines Salt
- to taste Salt
- for frying Oil
- decoration lettuce leaves, Lemon, Onion (rings)
READ MORE: Prawn biryani | Prawn dum biryani
- Mix fish with all ingredients, except breadcrumbs and egg, in a bowl
- Coat fish first with egg then with breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in a wok, fry fish golden, remove on an absorbent paper
- Decorate a dish with lettuce, lemon, and onion, place fish on it
- serve Fried Sesame Fish Fillet Full Recipe
Regular exercise can prevent and reverse age-related decreases in muscle mass and strength, improve balance, flexibility, and endurance, and decrease the risk of falls in the elderly. exercise can help prevent coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure. Regular, weight-bearing exercise can also help prevent osteoporosis by building bone strength.
Start slowly and progress gradually to avoid injury or excessive soreness or fatigue. Over time, build up to 30 to 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise every day.