- chicken: 1
- eggs : 3
- garam masala :2tsp
- salt: to taste
- grind coriander : 2tsp
- green masala ingredients:
- mint, coriander : half bunch(both)green chillies:5
- ginger garlic paste : 1 tsp
- Clean chicken and make medium pieces.
- Mix ginger garlic paste, grind coriander, salt, in green masala(mint, coriander and green chillies) and grind all of them together and make chutney.
- Put chicken in a pan, add water that chicken tender and water dried.mix chutney in chicken and cook until chutney also dried with chicken.
- Beat eggs and add garam masala in eggs. make chicken cold. then heat oil in pan and dip chicken piece in eggs and fry all of them until brown. serve with fries and salad.