French Fried Potatoes Recipe
- 3 potatoes boiled but firm
- 1 bunch spring onion chopped into 1″ pieces
- 1 tsp. ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli finely chopped (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt to taste
READ MORE: Easy Noodle Soup Recipe | Foods
- Mix the cornflour and water. Keep aside.Peel and chop the potatoes into long thick chunks.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add some potatoes at a time.Fry till light golden brown. Finish all potatoes similarly.
- Keep aside. Remove half the oil.In the remaining oil, add the chillies, ginger and garlic.Fry for a minute. Add the potatoes.
- Add sauces, salt and sugar. Stir well and add the cornflour solution. Cook till the wateriness is gone.
- Add spring onions and stir.
- Serve hot. French Fried Potatoes Recipe
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better, Meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re OK with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10,000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Montgomery exercises every day, often with her dog. By adding lunges, squats, and stairs to a walk, she turns it into a power workout. “I also am a huge Pilates fan,” she says.
When you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.