Crispy Vegetable Fritters with Dipping Sauce
- 31 capsicum
- 1 banana
- 4-5 baby corns
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. green chilli sauce
- 1″ piece ginger grated
- 2-3 pods garlic grated
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
READ MORE: Easy Noodle Soup Recipe | Foods
- Deseed and slit capsicum in thick vertical strips. Slice baby corn in vertical halves.
- Peel and stilt the banana vertically in quarters. Keep aside.
- Mix the flours, vinegar sauces, ginger, garlic, chilli and salt and make a batter.
- The batter should not be too thick, it should coat the vegetables slices thinly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip the vegetables, in the batter, piece by piece.
- Gently put into the hot oil. Allow to become crisp on medium heat.
- Drain and place on a kitchen paper to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or red chilli garlic sauce.
- Crispy Vegetable Fritters with Dipping Sauce
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better, Meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re OK with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10,000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Montgomery exercises every day, often with her dog. By adding lunges, squats, and stairs to a walk, she turns it into a power workout. “I also am a huge Pilates fan,” she says.
When you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.