“These crunchy appetizers have a wonderful crabmeat flavor and make an attractive addition to your nibble tray. Plus, they’re simple to prepare. —Agnes Ward, Stratford,Ontario Crab Snow Peas Curry Recipe
- 1/2 kg crab meat
- 1/4 kg snow peas
- 1 tsp shredded ginger
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil very hot
- Saute crab meat for 2 minutes
- Add ginger, onion paste, and garlic
- Saute for another minute
- Add snow peas and remaining ingredients
- Cook for 7-8 minutes, till gravy, thickens
- Serve hot with rice
- Crab Snow Peas Curry Recipe
1 each: 25 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Healthy living involves more than physical health, it also includes emotional or mental health. The following are some ways people can support their mental health and well-being.
- Get enough sleep daily; the CDC recommends the following by age group (naps inclusive); 12-18 hours from birth to 2 months, 14-15 hours from 3-11 months of age, 12-18 hours for 1-3 years of age, 11-13 hours for 3-5 years of age, 10-11 hours for 5-10 years of age, 8.5-9.5 hours for 10-17 years of age and those 18 and above need 7-9 hours of sleep. Elderly people need about 7-9 hours but do not sleep as deeply and may awaken at night or wake early, so naps (like kids need) allow them to accumulate the total of 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Take a walk and reflect on what you see and hear at least several times per week.
- Try something new and often (eat a new food, try a different route to work, go to a new museum display).
- Do some mind exercises (read, do a puzzle occasionally during the week).
- Try to focus on a process intensely and complete a segment of it over 1 to several hours, then take a break and do something relaxing (walk, exercise, short nap).
- Plan to spend some time talking with other people about different subjects.