How to make Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken Complete Recipe
- maida 3/4th cup
- salt to taste
- oil 1 teaspoon
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- 1/2 cup onion cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup capsicum cut lengthwise
- oil for frying.
- 1/2 cup cabbage cut lengthwise
- 1/4th teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1/4th cup beansprouts
- 2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
READ MORE: Easy Noodle Soup Recipe | Foods
- Mix 3/4th cup maida with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon oil. Add enough water and make a soft dough. Divide into 5 parts. Roll into puris.
- Separate 4 puris, spread 1 teaspoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon maida on 4 puris. Make a stack and cover the stack with the fifth puri. Roll and make a ten inch chapati.
- Bake quickly on hot tava lightly on both sides. Remove from heat separate each chappati, keep aside covered.
- Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken
Heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add 1/2 cup onion cut length, stir fry lightly. Add 1/2 cup Capsicum cut lengthwise, 1/2 cup cabbage, 1 teaspoon chopped celery, ajinomoto, 1/4th beansprouts, 2 teaspoon soyasauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon chilli sauce.
Stir for 4-5 min.
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better, Meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re OK with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10,000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Montgomery exercises every day, often with her dog. By adding lunges, squats, and stairs to a walk, she turns it into a power workout. “I also am a huge Pilates fan,” she says.
When you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.