Chicken Shashlik | How to make Chicken Shashlik
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 4 potatoes – small size, boiled
- 2 capsicum
- 3 onions
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp cornflour
- oil to fry
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- salt as per taste
- tomato ketchup
- bamboo stick (6″ long) – 8
READ MORE: Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken
- Boil chicken ,Cut chicken and potatoes in 1″ cube pieces (it should be 16 pieces each).
- Cut 24 square shape pieces of onions and capsicums.
- Take a bamboo stick and skewer the chicken (2 pieces) and potato (2 pieces), altering with onion and capsicum pieces.
- Repeat for other sticks also ,Take a bowl and mix flour, corn flour, the spices and salt.
- Add warm water to make a thick paste.
- Coat the sticks with the flour paste and deep fry in medium heat.
- Heat a clean frying pan and add tomato ketchup. Stir fry the sticks for a minute.
- Serve hot Chicken Shashliks.
- Chicken Shashlik | How to make Chicken Shashlik
Eat lots of fruit and veg
It’s recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.
Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?
A portion of fresh, canned or frozen fruit and vegetables is 80g. A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.
A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.