Chicken Pakora | How to Make Chicken Pakora
- 1 lg onion
- approx same size piece of -ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper (if you want it spicy)
- 16 sm chunks of chicken breast
- 1 tsp lemon juice or
- 2 tsp plan yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup dry batter
- 1 tsp salt
READ MORE: Chicken Handi Masala and Garnishing
- Blend everything but chicken and batter in blender until fine.
- Use this to marinate the chicken for 1 hr.
- Mix water with batter until batter is thick as honey.
- Put chicken in batter.
- Fry pieces under low heat to a medium brown.
- Enjoy it as an appetizer or snack.
- Chicken Pakora | How to Make Chicken Pakora
Regularly consuming foods and drinks high in sugar increases your risk of obesity and tooth decay.
Sugary foods and drinks are often high in energy (measured in kilojoules or calories), and if consumed too often can contribute to weight gain. They can also cause tooth decay, especially if eaten between meals.
Free sugars are any sugars added to foods or drinks, or found naturally in honey, syrups and unsweetened fruit juices and smoothies.
This is the type of sugar you should be cutting down on, rather than the sugar found in fruit and milk.
Many packaged foods and drinks contain surprisingly high amounts of free sugars.
Free sugars are found in many foods, such as:
- sugary fizzy drinks
- sugary breakfast cereals
- pastries and puddings
- sweets and chocolate
- alcoholic drinks
Food labels can help. Use them to check how much sugar foods contain.