- 2-4 lbs. chicken
- 1/4 jeera
- 1 tbs. of garlic
- 1 tbs. of ginger
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4 tbs. oil
- 3 or 4 green pepper
- 1/2 cruch pepper
- salt and red chilli powder (up to your taste)
- 1 tbs. achar ghost shan masala packet
- Heat the oil then put zeera, garlic, ginger and crunch pepper, blend the green peppers, tomatoes, onion to make a paste.
- Put the paste in with garlic ginger and crunch peppers.
- Cook it until u can see the oil on top. then put chicken, salt and chilli powder.
- Mix it well.then put it on low heat for about 10 min.
- When u think the chicken is almost done put the achar ghost masala and mix it well.
- And higher the heat and mix it until u see the oil on top or when the chicken is done which ever come first.its ready to serve. enjoy