- 1 healthy chicken (plucked)
- 2 pinch saffron
- 1 tbl sp haldi
- 3 tbl red chilli powder
- 1/4 ltr olive oil
- 1 diced large onion
- 1 level tsp sea salt
- 2 ground cloves
- 3 tbl sp garam masala
- 1/2 ltr greek yoghurt
- 1 egg white
- Chop chicken into small pieces.Whip yogurt till smooth, then add in Saffron, Garam Masala, Cloves, Haldi, Chili Powder and Sea Salt.
- Mix for a few minutes, meanwhile heat Olive Oil in wok.
- When oil is hot, add Onions until golden brown, then add chicken pieces and cook in wok for 10 minutes.
- Add in the yogurt mix and continue cooking for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked on all sides, until yogurt evaporates.
- Whisk egg white until fluffy and pour directly onto chicken malarky whilst in wok.
- [this creates an effect which enables the chicken to resemble a snow capped mountain].