- half kg boneless chicken breast, cut them into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 medium sized onion sliced
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbs coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp shaan jalferazi masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 chopped and fried onions
- Take 4 tbs oil in pan and add chopped tomatoes, garlic and ginger paste, coriander powder, and fried onions.
- Let the tomato soften and let it cook for 5 min.
- Add washed boneless chicken to it, and let it cook for 10 min with lid.
- Occasionally see to check that chicken does not stick the pan.
- After it has become tender keep the pan aside.In another pan add 2 tbs oil and put sliced tomato, onion, capsicum, garam masala powder and salt.Cook till the vegetables become soft.
- Then add chicken to it and let it cook for another 2 to 3 min.