How to make Restaurant Style Chicken Handi Masala and Garnishing Recipe by Pro Recipes
Prep: 40 mins Cook: 35-50 mins Servings: 8 People
- 1/2 kg Chicken pieces (boneless)
- 2 Tomatoes (paste)
- 1 tbsp Onion (fried)
- 4 Green chilies (cut lengthwise)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (finely cut)
- 1 tbsp each Red chili powder, Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Yogurt (whipped)
- 1 tbsp each Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp each Dried fenugreek seeds, Hot spices powder
- 1/2 tsp each Hot spices powder
- 4 tbsp Fresh cream
- for taste Salt
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- for garnishing Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, Green chilies
- Heat oil in a pot; fry garlic golden
- Add tomatoes and onion; fry for 5 minutes.
- Add red chilies, turmeric, and salt; fry till oil separates.
- Add chicken; cook till dry.
- Add yogurt, coriander, cumin, ginger and green chilies; fry for a few minutes
- Add fenugreek seeds, hot spices, and cream; dish out.
- Garnish with tomato, cucumber, onion and green chilies;
- serve Chicken Handi Masala and Garnishing
1. Choose good carbs, not no carbs. Whole grains are your best bet.
2. Pay attention to the protein package. Fish, poultry, nuts, and beans are the best choices.
3. Choose foods with healthy fats, limit foods high in saturated fat, and avoid foods with trans fat. Plant oils, nuts, and fish are the healthiest sources.