Chapli Kabab | How to Make Chapli Kabab
- 1/2 kg mince meat (beef or lamb)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp roasted whole coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp roasted coriander seeds, coarsely ground
- 3 green chillies, chopped finely
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp zeera powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- salt as per taste
- 1 egg
- oil for shallow frying
READ MORE: Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe with Chicken
- Mix well all the ingredients in the mince except oil
- Keep aside for 1/2 hour
- Roll the mixture in round balls, approx (1 1/2 tbsp of mixture for each ball)
- Flatten (press by palms) the balls
- Heat oil for shallow frying
- Shallow fry the kababs till golden brown from both the sides
- Serve hot with breads
- Chapli Kabab | How to Make Chapli Kabab
Eat lots of fruit and veg
It’s recommended that you eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. They can be fresh, frozen, canned, dried or juiced.
Getting your 5 A Day is easier than it sounds. Why not chop a banana over your breakfast cereal, or swap your usual mid-morning snack for a piece of fresh fruit?
A portion of fresh, canned or frozen fruit and vegetables is 80g. A portion of dried fruit (which should be kept to mealtimes) is 30g.
A 150ml glass of fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie also counts as 1 portion, but limit the amount you have to no more than 1 glass a day as these drinks are sugary and can damage your teeth.