Best Fried Rice Recipe – How To Make Perfect Fried Rice
- 1 cup medium-grain rice
- 1 bunch spring onions finely chopped
- 2-3 cabbage leaves finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 6-7 french beans finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 11/2 tsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. chili sauce
READ MORE: Easy Noodle Soup Recipe | Foods
- Boil rice till each grain is separate and almost done.
- Drain. Cool in a plate.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add vegetables, except spring onions.
- Stir fry till crisp, add spring onions, salt and sauces.
- Mix well and pour over the rice.
- Mix the rice and vegetables gently, till evenly coated.
- Adjust sauces and salt as per taste.
- Just before serving heat very well. Either heat in oven or microwave.
- Serve hot with manchurian vegetable or sweet sour
- Best Fried Rice Recipe – How To Make Perfect Fried Rice
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better, Meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re OK with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10,000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Montgomery exercises every day, often with her dog. By adding lunges, squats, and stairs to a walk, she turns it into a power workout. “I also am a huge Pilates fan,” she says.
When you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.