Banana Dosa Recipe | Sweet and Soft does not demand a spicy chutney. you could eat this with anything and your breakfast life would be good. i had my portion of banana dosa pairing with ghee. dunking east bite in a dollop of ghee till it soaks up, then making it’s journey towards mouth seemed perfect breakfasting as per me
- 250 g all-purpose flour (maida)
- 4 Bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 75g sugar
- 2g cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 glass milk
- 50g Oil
READ MORE : Fried Sesame Fish Fillet Full Recipe
- Beat the egg well and to this, add sugar, milk, and mashed bananas. These ingredients can also be mixed in a blender.
- To the all-purpose flour, add the above banana mixture and mix well to form dosa batter.
- Now add cardamom powder and baking powder to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a flat pan and make thin dosas. Fry on both sides until golden brown in color with little oil.
- Serve hot with any juice
- Banana Dosa Recipe | Sweet and Soft
Tobacco use causes or contributes to a large number of cancers in the U.S. In men, 90% of lung cancer deaths are attributable to smoking; 80% in women. Tobacco use causes cancers of the lung, mouth, lip, tongue, esophagus, kidney, and bladder. It also further increases the risk of bladder cancer in subjects occupationally exposed to certain organic chemicals found in the textile, leather, rubber, dye, paint, and other organic chemical industries, and further increases the risk of lung cancer among subjects exposed to asbestos.