Cooking Time: 180 min
Number of Serving: 1
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Sliced almonds 2 cups
- Almond extract 2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Egg white 2 pieces
- Almond Pate can be used as a standalone dessert, and as a complement to baking, In any form, it is incredibly tasty and fragrant. Have the option to prepare a paste with powdered sugar, but i recommend taking a sugar, as in this case, the paste will be more dense, So place in a blender bowl sliced almonds
- Add sugar, and beat 1 min until you have a powder
- Add butter, white eggs, almond extract
- Beat until the mixture begins to form a ball
- Put the resulting mass on plastic wrap, tightly wrap, secure the ends and place in the refrigerator for several hours.
- The finished paste can be stored in the refrigerator for about a month. Enjoy!