Cooking Time: 45 min
Number of Serving: 20
- Cocoa Powder 4 tbsp
- Coconut for decoration
- Coconut Oil 2 tbsp
- Honey 4 tbsp
- Almonds 3/2 cups
- Sweet Tooth, attention! For you- not only tasty but also healthy dessert- these are tiny balls of almond with a small amount of cocoa, coconut oil and honey. No sugar, flour and baking! Dry the almonds in a frying pan or in the oven, slice and place in the bowl of blender.
- Grind the almonds so it was fine, but still felt.
- Add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey
- Beat until a uniform wet mass, with the help of a spoon form of weight balls
- Place them on the laid perchment paper tray
- Roll in coconut flakes or chopped nuts and serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.