Cooking Time: 45 min Number of Serving: 20
- Instant yeast 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Tapioca flour 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil 3 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 tbsp
- Butter 25 g
- Salt for taste
- The original recipe donuts ( beignets, or as they are still called). How is it interesting? it used tapioca flour and baking powder, all together gives a terrific dough. Doughnuts get very airy, almost completely empty midway, which means that it can be filled with jam, chocolate or ice cream! So, prepare the dough: In a bowl, mix the flour of both species, yeast, salt and baking powder. Sift and then add the milk and stir with a spoon. Then add the condensed milk and butter. Stir again and let the dough rise at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough on a well floured surface dusty. Folding it a few times.
- Add now to a thickness of 0.25 cm cut squares out of it. Cover and let rise polyethylene these pieces of dough for another hour.
- And now you can fry! in very hot oil.
- Ready donuts sprinkled with powdered sugar.